Top 5 Outfit Ideas | For Pants , Mature Women's Fashion and Style over 50

Hey awesome ones, Heather here and you know I've got pants in all different colors and I always seem to mostly reach for my basic black pants that I know and love. Are you the same kind of way? Well I decided to really jazz those pants up with some really interesting outfits toppers and accessories. I can't wait to show them to you. It all starts in just a few seconds. So does this sound familiar. I want to look slim so I throw on my black pants. I throw on a black top and then I just kind of throw on a sweater or a Cardian and that's my look.

Well that was my look for a long long time, but I decided to get my groove back and really kind of put a little bit more flair and style into it. Let's take a look at the first outfit. Now with animal prints all the rage these days I think anybody of any age can wear them and this is my newest one that I have on right now. It's kind of a red with you can see the animal print kind of style to it and I can wear this with my black pants. So let's take a look. So as you can see this is a beautiful chiffon style top with a bit of a lower neckline, but I do have a thin black camisole underneath. Now remember in the old days you know you used to safety pin the top like this.

Top 5 Outfit Ideas | For Pants , Mature Women's Fashion and Style over 50


Don't do that you'll ruin the material and a cami does the trick these days. So now with this outfit I'm wearing it with very little jewelry because I want to let the animal print do all the talking and for the shoes I have a basic black pump and a simple sleek purse. And this outfit can be worn from day into evening out for dinner, it's that versatile. Now for my second look with the same black pants, these pants are so...they're very comfy and stretchy so I can wear them all day long. So I thought I would go for a casual kind of weekend look maybe a Sunday fun day type of thing with the jean jacket. Now I've had this jean jacket for years and if you don't have one it's a great addition to your wardrobe. Now all I did was put on a nice bright white t-shirt.


I tied a knot in the front so it's not just kind of hanging down and I also put on an animal print scarf and animal print shoes and a caramel color purse. Now if you saw my video on seven fashion mistakes...you know what...I'll put a link on the end screen of this video for you. You remember that you don't want to pile on too much of a good thing. Adding an animal print purse and a top would be just too much. And talking about putting things nicely together, you know I have this dream. I have this dream of women of a certain age you know for us all really rocking this world and getting our groove back.

So I've been working for a couple of months now on formulating a private community where we can all get together and talk about our stories and how we're getting our groove back ,what we're doing. And also I'm also formulating a bit of a program where I've got you know, some self-care, these are not videos that you'll see on YouTube or anything like that. I'm creating tutorials, videos, slides, quizzes all kinds of things and I kind of want to know if this would be something that you might be interested in. So yeah you'll put in the comments how about, yes groovy! Because we want to get our groove back and and let me know if this is something that you might be interested, whether I should keep on pursuing it, because I'm pretty pretty excited about it. So yeah and by the way don't forget to subscribe to the channel and also click on the bell and then you'll be notified whether I'm gonna get this happening for you because I'm super stoked about it.

I think it's gonna be a lot of fun for all of us. And now back to our rigidly...err...regular scheduled video. So for number three I'm going for more of a upscale chic look that looks expensive with these black pants. And it's amazing how a rich color of a cardigan and maybe some gold jewelry can really really make an outfit look well I guess I said chic. So here I've got a flowy chiffon style top and a camel colored wool and cashmere cardigan over top. Now although I'm wearing a lot of chunky jewelry it's not too much and it really really works. I also have a very simple black purse with that trending gold chain strap and I put on a nice pair of shimmery pumps to complete the look. Now number four can be somewhat tricky.

I know the monochromatic look like all one color from head to toe it's trending right now, but you know sometimes it doesn't really work for you. I just want to show you this and show how I think I think this works better. So I actually prefer the black pants with this look instead of the kind of matching matchy blue pants with it. You know sometimes I think the matchy matchy look especially if we're not super slim, I think it looks a little bit like pajamas. And I think it's important though to match the blazer and the top closely so that they're not two different colors and I actually bought these both together. I also wanted to use a longer necklace to bring the eye downwards to kind of elongate my look and I matched a shell bracelet and earrings.

And also I got a nice pair of flowery shoes that kind of match the whole look and a neutral rose-gold purse. Now for my next outfit you'll notice that this is the only one with also a black top. What? Actually I think for this look it works. So here I have matched the black top with something a little bit different. It's a gray vest but you could have any color for that matter for the vest and it sure kind of beats a boring sweater. So I also have a long necklace to bring the eye downwards and make me look slimmer and I also have a chunky silver bangle on and silver earrings. Now I also have a comfy pair of boots on plus a big black purse. Now you're probably thinking to yourself wow those are a lot of purse changes, but I have a little trick here. All the big purses that I have shown are actually holding my everyday small purse inside.

Ta da! It just takes me seconds to change out of purse and this little one is my go to for most casual days. So right about now it's time for the cuteness factor and Hurricane for an 8 year old dog I think you've got your groove back. He certainly looks quite young. He just got his little puppy cut and you know it's the same kind of thing for everyone out there. You know as a former model I love looking at the different trends of fashion and makeup and helping a lot of you get your groove back and all I can say about all of you out there is I want you to I want you to look marvelous darling. So coming up on this channel I have been trying you know are you getting those nasty maybe already have than those nasty vertical lines above your lips ah and you know it seems like every morning I'm waking up and I'm going what there's a new wrinkle there.

So I'm really updating some of my skin care routine and I'm adding some cream for this stuff and also some new eye cream. I can't wait to show them to you and of course some more fashion and all types of other things. But hey don't forget put, "yes groovy" if what I was talking about before you know about the program and also getting our groove back and having a little community a little private community, yeah just let me know if that's of interest to you. Oh and over on our second channel which is Youtube.com/AwesomeOver50inspiration we've got well we've got over a thousand subscribers over there, so thank you if you're over there and subscribing we really appreciate it because on that channel we wanted to show you some of our travel.

We've been to Paris, we've been to London. Also we've got to get healthier, so we talk about food and groceries and healthy eating all kinds of things. So make sure you check that out. Okay I know we all have our kind of favorite go to pants don't we that are just so comfortable and they make us look slimmer. But you know I really hope that this video helped you to kind of jazz things up a little bit. You know we can do a lot with accessories and shoes and you know the topper of the outfit. So yeah let's let's go ahead and jazz things up a little bit, you know like a little more chic and keep it awesome.

1 Response to "Top 5 Outfit Ideas | For Pants , Mature Women's Fashion and Style over 50"

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: pawn shops close to my area

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel